- A pedestrianised village with traditional architecture, facing Mont Blanc
- “Doorstep skiing” residences and generously sized apartments
- New, the “5 Mondes “Deep Nature Spa®”.
At the heart of the French Alps you will find eight warm, welcoming “Green Key” labelled residences making up the pedestrianised village of Arc 1950. Everything has been designed so you can enjoy a privileged, doorstep skiing holiday. Fully equipped luxury apartments, as well as a number of inclusive services and activities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The brand “Deep Nature Spa®” by Cinq Mondes offers you a range of relaxing, multi-sensory experiences in an innovative well-being area. To complete the picture with heated whirlpool baths, fitness rooms, sauna and steam room.
- Studio 2 people – Classic
- Studio 2 people – Superior
- Apartment 1 bedroom for 4 people – Classic
- Apartment 1 bedroom for 4 people – Superior
- Apartment 2 bedrooms for 6 people – Classic
The village of Arc 1950 allows guests of all ages live their Alpine winter holiday to the full. Enjoy snowsports in the Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas.
– Direct links to the Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas.
– Restaurants, shops and boutiques on site
– The “Deep Nature Spa ®” in partnership with Cinq Mondes.
– Child-care centre, nurseries, clubs and courses for children.
– Lively après-ski and activities for non-skiers.
- The Arc 1950 village nestles in an exceptional natural site in the Savoie region, facing Mont Blanc. Shuttle buses connect the village to other resorts in Les Arcs.
- – A natural environment full of fantastic mountain peaks, dominated by the Aiguille Rouge
- – All kinds of snowsports available in Les Arcs and over the Paradiski ski area
- – Lively après-ski and activities for non-skiers.